We have some exciting events coming up at Get Out There Adventures and we would love for you to join us! See more details below.
Mums and Bubs GO WILD
A MOTHERS GROUP WITH A DIFFERENCE
Are you a new Mumma?
Do you want a place to connect, play and be in nature?
Are you more interested in how your body feels then how it looks – or at least want more of the feel goods?
Well, we have some exciting news for you! Introducing…..Mums and Bubs GO WILD
*Limited to 10 mums and bubs!
It’s a mothers group with a difference, where you get to connect with other like minded women in nature. Be accountable and have a space to turn up each week. We need a village right!!
Sally is an adventurer and nature lover who’s passion is to show women how to Ignite Your Inner Power! She has just welcomed her new little man into the world and she is creating a space for other mums to connect with each other whilst in nature.
Why join Sally in nature?
- A program focusing on feeling good
- To connect with other like minded women and build your village
- Have a place to come to weekly to get out into nature
- To discover and unleash your inner power
- Enjoy a laugh, chats and smiles each week
Who is it for?
- Mummas with babies from 6 weeks (or from where you feel comfortable) until crawling age (suitable for baby carrying or pram for at least 1 hour)
- Mummas without babies who just want to connect with other mummas in nature
- Mummas who are looking for authentic connection
- Those who are willing to turn up as they are, the good bad and ugly
- Those wanting commitment each week to spend time in nature
- Mother’s who are looking for genuine connection to build their village!
- Want to FEEL good
- Starting date TBC
- Every Tuesday for 6 weeks – starting date TBC
- Meet on Tuesdays at 9.30am for approx 2 hours
- 45min-1 hour walk/stroll in nature – we won’t be setting any speed records and will be guided by the group each week!
- 1 hour picnic (BYO drinks and food) – this is a time to chat to the other mumms and get to know each other
- Suitable for prams an/or baby carriers
- Toohey Forest Park
- for just $15 per session come along and meet other mothers, build your confidence and to simply enjoy nature. You deserve this!
*see FAQs for inclusions
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW MORE INFO.
LIMITED CAPACITY SO YOU NEED TO BE ON THE WAIT LIST TO HEAR FURTHER INFO!
JOIN THE WAIT LIST HERE
It includes Sally’s time each week plus the boring stuff like insurances and fees to Brisbane City Council. The cost will be similar to a yoga class, swim class or another exercise class. It’s also a cost to keep you accountable, when we pay for things we will be more likely to commit to turning up each week…..because, nature is life and you need to Get Out There!
Turning up and being accountable wouldn’t be the same if you didn’t have to commit to it financially. I am not interested in making millions here, I just need to cover my costs and some for my time. I need to pay for insurances and permits to be able to hold this where we do, so this comes into it. I also figure it is cheaper then most Mums & Bubs groups or swim classes for example.
Look, being a mum is stressful enough. We don’t need any added stress. Although I am an on time person, having a little newborn has thrown this out sometimes. If I need to be some where I always give myself an extra 15-30min and aim to leave that much earlier in case there is a poonarmi. In the case this can’t be done and you do find yourself running late – please don’t bash yourself up. Simply just text me your eta and we will wait. Of course, if this is happening every week then maybe having a commitment with a timeline isn’t something you would want to do.
This is a one off series, it is the inaugural one and one that I may not conduct again. I really just want to see how it pans out and if it is something I would like to do into the future. If it is raining, we will still meet up but maybe not for a walk – maybe just a catch up at the local café not far from us.
Again, this is an inaugural series and a one off. I will try to put on another day outside of lock down but if we can’t go ahead for COVID reasons I won’t be able to extend. I will do my best to compensate you but I can’t promise anything.
I would love to say you could come to a make up session but as mentioned before this is an inaugural series and one I might not be running. If it is a success I might continue these and give you an option to make up the session but for this one, if you are unable to come one week then you will just miss that week. I hope it is awesome and we all love it and you all turn up so I can keep doing them.
I totally get this, I am a first time mum too. It’s bloody scary. But please, just turn up as you are. No need to competition here. I will be creating a space for everyone, the good bad and ugly. Being in nature helps sooth this. I want to be able to connect with you, have a chat and laugh in nature and feel good after. It’s not a place to be judged or judge others. We are all winging it as mummas, lets face it – we all donno what we are doing. And that’s ok.
Both or either! The trail is suitable for prams, but if your bubba wants to be close then baby carrier all the way!