The following are the terms and conditions for access and use of Get Out There Adventures (www.getoutthereadventures.com.au) content and services.
- Bushwalking is a potentially dangerous activity. The content of Get Out There Adventures is provided by users and may not be accurate. Users acknowledge the dangerous nature of this content and will undertake their own measures to ensure their safety. Get Out There Adventures, its owners or contributors can not be held responsible for any injury which occurs in relation to use of this site.
- Ratings and difficulties presented by this site are subjective and depend on the fitness, ability and experience of member who contributed that content.
- There are no warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability of information presented by Get Out There Adventures. There are no warranties as to the fitness for purpose of any information presented by Get Out There Adventures.
- Get Out There Adventures is for personal use only, using standard Internet browsers. Use of the site or derived content for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.
- Get Out There Adventures management does not guarantee the service level or integrity of any data you submit.
- Get Out There Adventures reserves the right to discontinue membership for any reason, without justification or notice.
- Get Out There Adventures management has the right to change the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions change from time to time, it is your responsibility to regularly review the terms and conditions and to check for changes.